Google Translate

Monday, March 8, 2010

Wellie Weather and Scarf Knot

The title of this post sounds like an amazing folk band huh?

Ahh Wellies, I finally bought a pair and of course was excited to hear it raining last night. So,  of course I woke up and put on my wellies and feared no puddle, arroyo or toilet overflowing. The weather forecast calls for rain until Wednesday and I plan on making it Wellie time..

 Diesel Wellies <3 

On The Sartorialist there was this amazing video on how to tie your scarf in a unique and fun way.
Learn it, live it, and watch everyone love it




If I could afford this coat to wear with my wellies and my scarf knot, I would! 
Damn you Anthropologie for making cute coats out of reach!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and cheers to a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Like the new scarf knot- I'll definitely use that trick. I also have a similar way of tying my scarf. I call it a braid, though. Fold your scarf in half and put it around your neck. Then, pull through the loose end closest to the loop. Twist the loop and pull the second loose end through the loop. Voila- a scarf braid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I like the scarf braid! I know weather is warming up around here, but I figured it's never too late to learn tricks for next fall! Thanks chica :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...