Google Translate

Monday, April 26, 2010

LATFH

During my visit to London there was an American Apparel rummage sale in which over 25,000 people RSVP'd to attend on facebook. During the first 15 mins of the sale 3 people were arrested and 10 police officers were injured. Yay!!  (click here for this ridiculous story) 


A friend on facebook got a kick out of this in which he said.. 
"I'm pretty sure hipsters will destroy the world one day, over a pair of solid colored stretchy pants."

Then he directed me to my new favorite website! Look at this fucking hipster.


Enjoy and remember, it's not worth getting arrested over some safari print tights and buddy holly glasses. 




Here are some of my favorites. 


 
 “I’m not trying to brag. I’m just saying, I knew about Cat Power before anyone else did.”



“Thank you, but we prefer to be called Hipspanics.”


Have a good Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...