Google Translate

Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend brought to you by Sonrisas

I wish all my lovely readers out there an amazing holiday weekend! My weekend will be filled with friends and family and of course some more spring cleaning. Here is a preview of my weekend!

Playing golf with my lovely mother and her pink golf clubs. I'll be the one carrying them...

 Keep it classic ladies

Painting the rest of the fireplace room this color 
Also,This weekend at home depot you can save $5 when you buy a gallon of paint. (click here for more info)

Gardening with my Liberty of London garden tools from Cassy. 

Liberty of London gardening tools (Mine are a lighter prettier shade of pink) :-)

I'll be doing all of this while singing the Arcade Fire song that is stuck in my head 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...