Google Translate

Monday, June 21, 2010

Whoa Weekend

This weekend was a busy one, which means Monday feels like Wednesday of the work week but with no new weekend in sight. But it was productive and I'm happy I got to spend some time with some important people in my life. 


Saturday was bike riding for Tour de Bosque with my La Sassy and Huevos Rancheros at Mannies! 
This photo was taking a few years back but it's one of my favorites 

Saturday was completed with Beers on the porch with Pato and us finally booking our vacation to Portland, Oregon . We are super excited to see friends, explore Portland and the Oregon Coast, and of course enjoy some well deserved R&R. 

I wrapped up the weekend with some quality time with Pato sanding and sealing our friend Allen's deck.  It was hot out, but the beauty of the deck made it all worth it. I want one in our backyard now! :-) 

We wrapped up the weekend with dinner at my parents house for Father's day. Happy Father's day to all the hardworking dad's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...