Google Translate

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello? Weekend??

Hola amigos,
So it seems that my prediction of having a relaxing and "do nothing" weekend became an illussion quite quickly. However, I'm not complaining. I realize that having your weekends full of family and beautiful friends is always something to be excited about.
Patrick and I had a good weekend of hanging out with friends and having dinner with them to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary. We had funny visions of us hanging out old and doing the same thing during their 50th anniversary, picture that right? Either way, we had an amazing time with the Sanchez's and we wish them many more happy years!

I wrapped up the weekend by studying for Anatomy II in order to get ahead before this next weekend. Our great friends Chuck & Sarah are tying the knot and it promises to be a great time!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I will wrap up this post by showing you this photo of the grasshoper in my backyard who decided to let me do a photo shoot with him. I love how he is sticking out his little arm!
Ahhhhh Nature!

Grasshopper2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...