Google Translate

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Postive Outlook: 2011 Forecast


Hey everyone,

 I've been reading a lot of your post out there in the blog world and found myself inspired and motivated by all of your goals for 2011. I know I am a bit late on this post and that New Year's Day has come and gone. But on my trip to Nor Cal I found myself thinking a lot about 2011. I know a lot of folks out there are able to describe exactly what they would like to see happen in 2011 as far as resolutions and goals go. But I was sort of having trouble with this bit.  I found myself getting frustrated because I felt like I couldn't find anything concrete. So, what is a girl to do? Setting goals is suppose to be motivating and fun right? With this topic in mind while we watching the sunset in Nor cal it finally all started to come together and I settled on just working on being positive in all aspects of my life.

So, what does that mean exactly? Millions of people set this goal everyday right?

I figured that if I can work and focus on being positive everyday my resolutions and goals will rise from the good feelings I get. Yeah, I know that realistically that life is not sunshine and rainbows everyday. But working on turning it around as quick as possible so I can focus on the better things of life is realistic. So, I may not have it all together soon. But I know this one step will help create some great goals and I look forward to sharing them with you.
So amigos! Cheers to the New Year!
I'll be the one smiling and waving at the frowning runner and I it won't bother me if they don't wave back!
Peace & Running
L

P1061915

1 comment:

  1. http://goals.lululemon.com/
    Its a helpful tool that I used to create my goals. It sends you reminders and checks in on you to make sure you are on track! Plus, it's lululemon so you know I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...