Google Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Death Before Decaf

The semester is winding down, and I feel like my head is spinning with all sorts of assignments and projects I have to complete.  I'd make a list to help me attack the things I have to do, but that would just be one more thing to do.  It may be stressful now, and the bags under my eyes may take some serious night cream treatment, but it's all worth it.
Anyways, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, and please, do send your caffeinated vibes my way!
xoxo
L

2 comments:

  1. Here's a virtual cup of hot, strong coffee for you...
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you the same vibes back girl!!! It will all pay off!Then make sure to take some much neede ME time!

    Best,
    Li
    @LaLicenciada
    @HerDeepThoughts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...