Google Translate

Friday, April 1, 2011

Speaking in Tongues

Some of you may have noticed a little change to Bandida Blog, I have decided to add a Google translate bar to the top of the page. I've been noticing a lot of traffic from different countries coming to my blog, and I thought it would be nice to provide a translation option so that everyone can read, enjoy and be a part of the blog. I've always been fascinated by different cultures and languages, and I'm hoping by adding the Google translator it will help visitors from around the world add their opinions and thoughts to the comment section.
 So, with the help of the Google Translator and my travels I've decided to knock down the language barrier by starting with a simple task....
 
Saying Hello! 
 Brasil--Olá Brasil!
Russia--Привет России
Germany-- Hallo Deutschland!
Sweden--Hej Svergie!
Ukraine--Привіт Україні
Denmark--Hej Danmark!
Netherlands--Hallo Nederland!!
South Korea--안녕하세요 한국
Slovenia--Pozdravljeni Sloveniji!
Japan--こんにちは日本
Canada--Bonjour Canada!
France--Bonjour France!
Mexico--Hola México!!
España--Hola España!
Argentina--Hola Argentina!
Norway--Hei Norge!
  **If I missed anyone, please say hello in the comment section and I'll make sure to give you a proper hello!

With languages on the mind it has me thinking that even though we may not understand each other, we have a lot to learn from one another. This is why I've decided to reach out to all of my readers from around the world. I'm excited and hopeful that this will break down the language barriers, and just maybe I'll pick up a little bit of a new language and gain a better understanding. 

I leave you with a trailer from a documentary I've been dying to see. It hasn't come out on Netflix yet,  but I have it saved to my cue. 
SPEAKING IN TONGUES TRAILER from Speaking in Tongues on Vimeo.


Have a lovely weekend amigos!

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely wonderful ... we all need to open ourselves to the world. ~M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...