Google Translate

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding

From the beginning I knew I was going to get my butt up at 3 in the morning to watch the royal wedding. I set my alarm for 3:30 because I know that these things never start on time, and I don't care to see all the other celebrities and royals showing up.  So, I woke up and turned on the TV, and this is what popped up on my screen..
 Princess Eugenie and Beatrice

Freakin' hilarious! I was laughing right away and got up and made myself some royal wedding tea, which was just non-caffeinated peppermint.  
I had set my alarm perfectly because not long after I got my tea and settled back in to bed,  they showed Kate Middleton getting into the car to head to Westminster Abbey. Her dress which was designed by Sarah Burton, the creative director for the late Alexander McQueen was absolutely stunning. Her dress was reminiscent of Princess Grace Kelly of Monaco in 1956 with a nice modern twist.
The couple looked happy and I was so glad I woke up to watch the Royal Wedding. I know it's cheesy, but there is something so fascinating about watching Royals get married, and Kate and Will truly look very much in love. One of my favorite moments is when they are at the altar and you can see Prince William mouth "You look beautiful" to Kate...ahhhhhhh butterflies! 

 I leave you with some stupid photos I took of my television. It's okay, I'm laughing at myself too, and this funny link about the wedding: click here










I hope you all have a brilliant weekend! I will be studying for my last two mid-terms and getting over an adverse (crappy) reaction to a tetanus shot. 

Cheers big EARS! 
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...