Google Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello world!

Hello everyone, is anyone still out there?
I feel like it's been ages since I've come to my blog to write, but the reality is it's only been like 4 or 5 days. It's amazing how finals weeks can feel like years have gone by, and when it's all over you are left wondering what to do with yourself. I sort of had this issue yesterday when I came home from my last final. I went to my computer and frantically started printing things out for my nursing assistant's course I'm taking this summer. Thank god my amore caught my craziness and peeled my fingers from the computer and sat me down to watch a movie.  Craziness huh?
Good news is, I have 2 1/2 weeks until my summer program starts and I'm planning on making the most of them.
Here is the plan..(I figure writing it out will help me stick to it)
  • Read a book: nothing school related. I'm thinking of starting the Harry Potter series.
  • RUN: I'm back to running, and I've decided to train for another half marathon. I just don't know which one yet.
  • Clean: It's amazing how finals week can either leave your house really clean, or really freaking messy. In my case, it was the negative end of the two.
  • Relax: I've booked a massage, and I'm planning on relaxing full force. 
  • FRIENDS: My crazy semester really left me with with 0 friend time, and even though I know they all understood, I miss them terribly! The next couple of weeks will be full of tea and cocktails and some much needed catching up with some great friends.
  • Amore: My poor Señor become a widow to my school work, but he was also my biggest supporter and I love him so much for that. He will be getting lots of attention these next couple of weeks. 
 So Happy Together

Have a great weekend guys!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing off the semester. It's weird to me that people are already done and going in to summer as we don't finish until mid June. My students are taking midterms right now.

    I love the HP series. The first few books are a quick read, but the last few tomes will take a little more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy!
    Yeah, it's a short lived break, only two weeks. I don't think I'll be able to finish the HP series all in one go, but I figure I could maybe get the first two books out of the way. I've been meaning to start reading them for a long time now, so this will be a good start.
    Thanks for your support chica! It's means a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...