Google Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

Have a great weekend!

Hello all,
It's been a busy week of nursing assistance training, A&P II lab, and finally clinical prep class. School has once again come back around in full force, but I'm loving it. I feel as an adult I've definitely become a better learner and I'm utilizing my time much more efficiently. If you would have told me ten years ago I would be the girl walking around with a big backpack of books who dorked out on Harry Potter during my free time I would have laughed in your face.

I love how things change for the better..

Have a great weekend.
P.S. I am going to attempt to paint my nails this color. ..



"Turquoise & Caicos" by Essie
Doesn't it just say VACATION
Thanks to Queen D for the lovely birthday gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...