Google Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Domestically Disabled Post: Apple Braid

Wow, it's been a while since I posted a domestically disabled post here on Bandida Blog, but alas I've been busy with reading, writing, memorizing and repeat. So, I was elated when my break finally came around and I was able to try out the Apple Braid Recipe from Eat, Live, Run. It came out of the oven with little problem, and it was sister and Señor approved! unless..they were lying out of fear :) I wish I had a photo for you guys if the finished product, but sadly it all got eaten pretty quickly. YUMMY!

MUCHOS GRACIAS to Rachael from La Fuji Mama and Jenna from Eat, Live, Run for this amazing
Apple Braid Recipe: click here

I hope you all had a great weekend!
Tomorrow, I start my nursing assistance program and I'm pretty excited about it! It will be a busy six weeks, but It is all worth it.
Cheers!

P.S. This knocks of #16 from my 30@30 list! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...