Google Translate

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday, Fredag, Viernes, Sexta-Fiera, Petak, Venerdi, 金曜日

FRIDAY!!
The title of this post is the word Friday in English, Swedish/Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Croatian, Italian and Japanese.

I have a bit of a wine hangover, so i'm sorry if this post is a bit random.

First up we have the launch of the Apple Ipad and the jokes that surround the name of the device

photo from Jezebel.com


Here are a few of my favorites: 

andBegorrah: If you and your friends all buy one, will they sync up?
 
 morninggloria: Can I get a scented iPad for when my data feels not-so-fresh?
 
NellMood: iPads are for 8th graders. I'm waiting for the iTampon, because I prefer to do all my interneting from inside my vagina.
 
tremendousnews: So I can say "That chick is on her iPad" and not be called a pig? Thank you Apple.
 
Trish1981: iPad? Really? All I can say is, I'm sticking with Always, bitches.
 
 
Last but not least,  unhappyhipster.com  
This blog is hilarious! I thought I was the only one who would read Dwell and think...
"Man, these people who own bad ass houses look odd, weird and depressed."


You can come out when you can properly explain the differences between Modernist architecture and postmodern ornamentation. (unhappyhipster.com)
 
 
Enjoy and Happy Friday! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...