Google Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleep Talkin' Man

It's Saturday, I have done little to nothing all day long and loved it!
However, I couldn't wait till Monday to share this hilarious blog I found.
Get ready for quotes for days!!!

--I know when Pato talks in his sleep it usually makes me laugh. Most of the time he is telling me to help him with some construction project or he is singing some vulgar lines from some hip hop song.
So, when  I recently came upon this blog where this lady writes down what her husband says in his sleep.
I seriously could not stop laughing..
Here is a few of my favorites from the sleep talkin' man blog .

"I like the balloons. I want one. If I don't get one, I'm gonna squeeze one out right here, right now.... I warned you!"




[chuckling throughout] "I'm trying not to laugh. But your face! Your face! Oh, please look away. Please?"



"I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."



"My badger's gonna unleash hell on your ass. Badgertastic!"



"Monkey power! Straight from the jungle."



"If I wanted to see a long nose and a big ass, I'd look at a horse."



"I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows."



[hand tangled in my hair, massaging my scalp] "I'm stuck. I'm stuck. Your pubes! You got to shave."



"Little people are FUNNY... yes, yes, yes...."



"Hey I know you, but I don't like your face. Take it off... That's much better, much better."



"Robots making sweets? But they've got no taste buds! Metal smarties."



"Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"


click here to read more of this hilarious blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...