Google Translate

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3

Three is a magic number,
Yes it is, it's a magic number.
Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinity
You get three as a magic number.
The past and the present and the future.
Faith and Hope and Charity,
The heart and the brain and the body
Give you three as a magic number.
It takes three legs to make a tri-pod
Or to make a table stand.
It takes three wheels to make a vehicle
Called a tricycle. 

Pato and Justicia 3 years of bliss and adventure! 
Yes, it's true... I've been dating my Señor for 3 three years and it's been amazing! I have to say I usually don't ponder these things until they actually sneak up on me. But it's good to take a moment and just say ahhhhh AMORE! 
 This photo was taken the night that I went too far with the Grey Goose vodka and confessed my high school crush to Patrick J Davis. Thank you Grey Goose!

Here is our cake recipe for 3 years of Amore!
Cake Recipe:
3 gallons of Argentine Wine
2 quarts of camping in a mini-van
1 pint of authentic López Salsa
1/2 a cup of puns and inside jokes
1tbsp of our house always under construction
sprinkle with music from billy holiday and tango electronica
spice it up with 3 years of the best amore ever!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...