Google Translate

Friday, July 16, 2010

Que Hippie: Nob Hill Growers Market

Yesterday I took $10 and a Trader Joe's shopping bag and walked to the Nob hill Growers Market. While my cell phone streamed Pandora I was caught singing songs by She & Him by neighbors relaxing on their porch. It was a nice walk through the neighborhood and once I got to the growers market I was pleasantly surprised. It was a small growers market, but it was filled with nice people and beautiful looking food. I wish I took more photos, but I was distracted by all the great conversation and nice people.  
Que Hippie No?

Nob Hill Growers Market:
Location: Morningside Park, Lead & Morningside SE
Schedule: Thursdays, 3 pm - 6:30 pm
Market Season: May 20th - November 5th
Contact: Georgia Daves, Email
Accepts WIC and Senior checks
Nob Hill Market Website

Nob Hill Growers Market Carrot.
Yes, I put the carrot up to my mouth and said "What's up doc?" 
SO WHAT!? :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...