Google Translate

Monday, July 12, 2010

This weekend brought to you by hamburger cupcakes

I can not stop yawning at work, it's most likely because this weekend was such a whirl wind of WTF that it probably just has me spinning a bit. All in all it was a good time with friends and family. 

Here is the re-cap. 
This cute roadrunner came was hanging out by our house. We usually have a few neighborhood road runners that hang out during the summer months, but we had not seen very many this year. So of course we were stoked when this guy came around.
P7090877

P7090869
P7090867
beep beep

This weekend I also crossed something of my 29 things to do before your 30 list.
I made a gourmet cupcakes for a friends birthday! 
They are hamburger cupcakes to be exact and I LOVE THEM!! 
burger cupcakes

double meat burger cupcake

burger cupcakes
This last photo es muy cursi!

My sister also took the family out to eat at a really good downtown restaurant called Cocina Azul. We were celebrating her new job and her first paycheck. So proud of my mana!! We talked to the waitress about Wilco and enjoyed amazing Huevos Rancheros. My brother also surprised us with Andre the Giant stickers from Shepard Fairey. We loved Andre the Giant as a kid, especially when he was in the Princess bride.  Ahh memories! 

Last but not least EL PULPO PAUL PREDIJO!!!!!! 
SPAIN ARE THE WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!!
 

I am counting down the days till my vacation with Pato to Portland, we are looking forward to hanging on the coast and visiting friends.  
I hope everyone had a calm, relaxing and cheerful weekend! 

I leave you with this video that I found on the Black*Eifel blogspot. 
Good stuff.
Your secret from Jean-Sebastien Monzani on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...