Google Translate

Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh Buddah


Oh, Buddah, You're so right!
Yesterday I was in a foul mood, and I mean it was a gnarly nasty mood.
Now that I look back at it, it wasn't over really anything very serious. However, I managed to let it ruin my day.  Yesterday afternoon I happened to be upset because my foot has taken a turn for the worst, which means I probably won't be running anytime soon.  On top of that, I was fishing for tickets for the band Arcade Fire who are playing up in Santa Fe, only to find out that they were all sold out.  With this sad news all coming at once I slipped into grumpy pants mode and basically stayed there.  I could have had a nice evenings with friends, boyfriend, but decide to let my mood get the best of me.

Even though my bad mood ruined my evening, thankfully this morning I woke up with a great sense of gratitude. I am so grateful for all the wonderful things in my life, and I turned my back on those things when I choose to focus only on the negative.  I may not be able to run, but I know how to swim really well. I may not be able to see Arcade Fire on my birthday, but I can blast their album really loud and dance in my underpants. Today was brought on with a new positive attitude, grateful attitude, a thank god attitude.

I ask you amigos, what are you positive, grateful, and thanking god for? 
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...