Google Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Esnacks

Hello Everyone,

Well the holidays are in full effect! This time of year can be overwhelming, but I love the craziness of it all.
Yesterday I completed and passed the first part of my basic emergency medicine technician final. I was thrilled to find out I passed my skills test. Even though I will not be going on to paramedic school I found taking the EMT-B class was very beneficial. Next week, if all goes well with my 2nd part of testing, we will be giving live injections to one another. Eek!
Right now here in ABQ we are bracing for a winter storm to blow through. It is crazy windy outside and I'm getting a huge kick out of watching the crows fight against the wind currents. I did want to go out and get a run in before the crazy wind kicked up, but It started very early this morning and I missed out. I know I'm making excuses to not go out and run, but I seriously fear a big tree may fall on top of me. With everything going on right now I don't have time to throw a tree off of me.
All kidding aside, I hope the winter storm brings some time to relax and sip some hot chocolate and hopefully some time to catch up on the blog.

I leave you all with a funny shopping list created by my f'word (fiancé) in espanglish.
esnacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...