Google Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Simple Photo

It has been a crazy week amigos. It's been quite a contrast from last weeks relaxing spring break.
This week we had our nursing school orientation and it was both nerve wracking and exciting. I know it's going to be mega intense, but I'm ready for the ride. In the same arena my pharmacology and dosage classes really stepped it up a notch. I actually studied till 2 am last night. It's been a while since I had a session like that. My eyeballs feel crooked on my face today, but it's a small sacrifice to pay to the pharm gods.

Earlier this week during one of my crazy study sessions i was Interrupted by the Señor telling me it was snowing outside. I figured it would be the last time I saw it snow this winter, so I walked to our bedroom to see the flurries. However, I wasn't focused on the snow at all, but my handsome future husband and our mutt having a moment. My heart skipped a beat. I'm sure ill be having these love dysrhythmias for the rest of my life, and I'm happy about it.
Have a good week amigos!

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture ... love how the pup is looking up at your Senor ... so sweet!
    Reading about all your studying ... ayyyee, I remember those days. It will all be worth it.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...