Google Translate

Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Re-cap

Ever have one of those weekends where you look back and miss it so bad it hurts your heart? Well, that is exactly what I feel about this last weekend. It was amazing and of course it was spent with the ones I love.

Friday I took the day off from work and spent the whole day with my Amore..

I started the weekend off right with this combination....

+
 =
We then carried on the day by buying a soccer ball and going to Hyder Park for some kick action and some Capoeria practice on the grass. 

+
+
=
flickr.com


We spent the rest of the weekend painting our bookcases and doing some gardening in the backyard. Progress from these two projects will be shown on a later blogpost.

We rounded up the weekend with spending time with our moms. We took Pato's mom to the new O'Neill's for dinner so she could she Pato's work and we  gave her a nice bouquet made with love from the COOP. 
On Sunday night we suprised my mother with what she wanted for mothers day, a fig tree from Rhem's nursery. She absolutely loved it and her excitement was priceless. We love our moms so much and we are grateful for everything they have done for us.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and a big extra hug to all the Muddah's out there!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...