Google Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17th

June 17: Bokeh
June 17th

Hello everyone,
Yes, I took a photo of my lunch. I thought it was really cute and it was actually quite tasty.
It was St. Dalfour Gourmet on the Go meals. I highly recommend them and they're low on calories. Not to mention super yummy! My meal today was wild Alaskan salmon with some potatoes and veggies, and all for 105 calories. Not too bad!  For more info on these meals click here. 

I'm sorry for the lack of creativity in photos lately, I've been getting my ass kicked in my and Nursing assistance course. It's not very difficult, but it requires a lot of time and a lot of memorization of certain a lot of different skills. However, it's been an amazing experience and I am thankful it is a requirement before you actually start nursing school.
Anyways, the smoke has finally cleared up here and tomorrow I begin running again with the Lululemon run club! I'm really looking forward to getting back in stride!

Have a great weekend!
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...