Google Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Something Nice

Recently I've become fully aware of how easy it is to say something not nice as opposed to something nice. People are quick to snap before they actually think things out. They use the excuse I'm just being brutally honest, but really they are just being brutal. I think this week I've noticed the drama a little bit more. You know the situation where your like"You shouldn't make a Facebook status update about that, you should see a therapist about that." It really had me thinking we could use to hear and be a little nicer these days. 
On another related note, my Señor is asking my father for my hand in marriage tonight. I hope he has something nice to say.
With this in mind, I stumbled upon this video and it made me smile.
Have a great holiday weekend everyone and enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...