Google Translate

Friday, October 22, 2010

My first shot of lightning

This past Wednesday Albuquerque got an amazing light show from Mother Nature! Here in New Mexico we have some of the most amazing thunderstorm and I have always tried to catch a lightning bolt with my camera. It's actually a lot harder than you would think and it requires a lot of patience. Even though they are a little bit blurry, I was very happy that I was able to catch two lightning bolts with my camera.
Burque light show
NM Light show
Pretty neat huh?

Well amigos, I am so sorry for the lack of post this week. I have been fighting off a stomach bug and also studying pretty heavily for a anatomy exam that I have next week. Who knows, the two things may have been correlated.

I leave you with LINKS to make up for it!








Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...