Google Translate

Thursday, October 28, 2010

You are so animated

My parents went to go see the movie How To Train Your Dragon a couple of months ago. Afterward, they both decided to call me and ask "Did you know Pato (my boyfriend) has a starring role in a movie?" My parents love to kid around but man they just couldn't get over how much the main character Hiccup looked like my boyfriend.  Any you know what?? He kind of does!!! Give the kid some hazel eyes and grow my boyfriends hair back out and it's really him as a cartoon character!  It kind of had me wondering, what cartoon character do I look like? 
What cartoon character do you think you look like?!


P6060892

Photo 97


Yes, Lilo from Lilo & Stich. It's not a dead on match but it's the closest thing I could really find.  
I know, it's so silly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...