Google Translate

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

It's Black Friday and I'm still feeling the Thanksgiving holiday spirit. I am so thankful for all the blessing I have in my life. Family, friends, good changes,  running, and my caring boyfriend. And also probably because I didn't really participate in the Black Friday festivities. Some people really lose themselves in buying all sorts of random caca.  However, we did go and do some brief window shopping for Pato's family who are going to be visiting us from Brazil! We can't wait!
Thinking about family arriving and friends coming in to visit during this time of year always gets me excited. I love all the little gatherings and of course hanging out with great friends and family. Let's not forget to mention the food. I have been seriously fighting off my tamale cravings.
Oh...one just hit me right now...
Dios mío goodness

They are so evil and yet so good. 
Anyways, this weekend is going to be a relaxing one for us. I'll probably fit in a long run somewhere in my weekend so I can eventually go crazy at the tamale buffet. But for now, it's just fires, hot chocolate and watching my amor work on a labor of love (more on this in a future post.

Labor of Love in progress
Labor of love in progress

Happy Thanksgiving weekend amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Loved ones, hot chocolate....sounds perfect!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm those tamales look great... im like u i have to fight off the cravngs as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...