Google Translate

Monday, November 8, 2010

Día de los Muertos Marigold Parade 2010

It was a colorful and fun evening in the South Valley of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
My mother, sister and I got all dressed up and put on our calavera faces. I have to admit, I was so excited to go to the parade I didn't pay much attention to detail on my face.  We showed up and had a great time and witnessed a great parade that had activist, lowriders and dancing. It was a beautiful weekend and it reminded me why I love this time of year so much. Family, friends, and Fall.  The 3 F's!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Here are some highlights from the parade!

PB071476
PB071490
PB071475
PB071638
PB071677
PB071569
PB071755
PB071746
PB071719
PB071696

3 comments:

  1. Very nice shots! I wish I were there looked like so much fun! I love dia de los muertos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You guys look great! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your costumes are amazing, and I love the fact you celebrated this parade with your Mum and sister, just as Dia de Muertos must be celebrated and honored; with our loved ones.

    ps. thanks for the lovely comment!. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...